Scott F. Bieniek
(765) 653-6601 (p)
(765) 653-6602 (f)
3 E. Franklin St.
Greencastle, IN 46135
Scott lives in Greencastle with his wife, Ashley. They used to run half marathons together–Scott and Ashley even ran one on their wedding day. In case you were wondering, Ashley routinely smoked Scott. These days they spend more time chasing their girls than running races. Scott swears his girls are doing their best to turn his hair white and his dress shirts pink. We say he is in trouble when they are teenagers.
Scott is an active member of St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church in Greencastle. Although he gave up on his goal of being a professional athlete years ago, he still plays on the church’s basketball and softball teams. If you ever see him play, you will probably agree he made the right choice by going to law school.
When it comes to law, it is clear that Scott made the right career choice. In 2010, he took a case all the way to the United States Supreme Court. In another, Chief Justice John Roberts said that Scott’s client “may very well be correct that the Fourth Circuit precedent relied on by the District Court has been undermined by our more recent decisions addressing the validity of petition circulation restrictions.” As it turns out, comments like those tend to make things easier for your client.In 2011, he served as the lead attorney on Herman Cain’s presidential campaign. And that was all before his 30th birthday.
These days Scott can be found in courtrooms across West Central Indiana. Scott is deeply committed to ensuring that everyone has access to quality legal representation. When looking for a place to raise his family, Scott settled on Greencastle because he felt that the needs of people in towns like Greencastle, Brazil, Spencer, and Crawfordsville were not being met.
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Illinois College of Law, 2008
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Tennessee, 2003
- Indiana State Bar
- Illinois State Bar
- United States Court of Appears for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Associate, Jeffrey A. Boggess PC (January 2012 – August 2015)
- Vice President & General Counsel, Friends of Herman Cain, Inc. (January 2011 – January 2012)
- Associate, Bopp, Coleson & Bostrom (May 2008 – December 2010)